Tennis Holidays & Clinics
as seen on Dragons' Den
Unique Tennis Experiences that unite like-minded individuals, through impeccable service delivered by truly knowledgeable hosts in excellent locations.
Spring 2022 Tennis Holidays
Summer 2022 Tennis Clinics
2023 Calendar Launch
Our Tennis Holidays Locations
Handpicked by our Tennis Team - we've visited all of our locations to make sure they are of the highest quality.
15 Years Experience
To create the perfect
Our Tennis Clinic Locations
Indoor Tennis Centre's across the UK with excellent facilities.
Improve your game with a
5 Hour Doubles Clinic
Why did we start Active Away?
To unite individuals who love Tennis by creating experiences and memories that will last a lifetime.
Years of Tennis Trips
5/5 Star Reviews
What do we offer?
From Hosted Adult & Family Tennis Holidays to incredible locations, Exclusive Ski Holidays to UK Doubles Tennis Clinics -
if you are passionate about your sport you'll love our trips.
Adult Tennis Holidays
1 Day Tennis Clinics
Play & Watch Events
Family Tennis Holidays
Adult Ski Holidays
Our Independent Google Reviews
We are proud of our immaculate 99% 5/5 Star Rating on Google!
Our Blog & Instagram
Keep in touch with our latest blog & Instagram posts!
Tennis Holidays Experts
We have been hosting Tennis Holidays since 2006 and have become the experts in the UK.
Tennis Holidays are an immersive experience that unite people through their shared love for tennis in stunning destinations with world-class Tennis Courts.
We’ve put together some incredible Tennis Breaks that will fulfil your dreams and create lasting memories.
You’ll have seen Active Away Tennis Holidays on Dragons’ Den! Why not start by exploring our Tennis Holidays Dates to find your dream Tennis Holiday.
What is a Tennis Holiday?
A Tennis Holiday is all about bringing people together to share their common passion – Tennis. It combines playing tennis, relaxing and socialising in a beautiful destination. You will be staying at one of our beautiful Tennis Holiday destinations in the UK, Europe or the Middle East and the resort will have everything you need to make the the trip extra special.
- If you are someone who wants to indulge in Tennis from the moment you arrive then we’d suggest one of our resorts where the Tennis Courts are free to book so you can play as much Tennis outside of our Tennis Programme.
- If the hotel (and relaxing) is of greater importance than the Tennis Holiday itself then go for one of our higher end hotels so you can enjoy the ambience when you are not playing tennis!
- If exploring is your thing, then pick a Tennis Holiday location where you can utilise your day off to frequent the local area – we’ve also put together a Day Off guide for all of our resorts.
Why book your Tennis Holidays with Active Away?
We have been fine-tuning our Active Away Tennis Holiday itinerary since 2006. From personally visiting the resorts, to your trip being hosted by one of our knowledgeable and experienced team you’ll have an incredible experience.
Luxury Tennis Holiday Camps
Our Luxury Tennis Holiday Camps are a dream getaway. We completely understand that taking time off from your busy schedule isn’t easy – so when you do take a vacation make it a luxury tennis holiday camp.
We’ve chosen only the finest destinations to hold our tennis camps at so you can be assured of a 5 star experience whichever location you choose!
Tennis Coaching Holidays Abroad
One of the best things about Tennis is that there is always room for improvement! Choose Tennis Coaching Holidays abroad to take your game to a whole new level. You’ll be coached by our expert team in a fun, dynamic and friendly manner.
It certainly won’t be a stereotypical tennis coaching holiday – where you are fed from a basket and wait in a queue! We have redesigned what coaching is on a trip away with our tennis experience designed by some of the best coaches in the world.
Tennis Holidays in Europe
Tennis Holidays in Europe are a brilliant experience, especially in April – October. The weather is perfect (not too hot for Tennis) and the locals are well prepared for tourists. We recommend Spain, Greece and Turkey as they are easily accessible with low cost flights from the UK. Some of the reasons to take a Tennis Holiday in Europe are:
- Clay Courts – you find amazing Clay Tennis Courts in Europe
- The Climate – is perfect during the tennis holiday season
- Accessible – our hotels are all easily accessible with flights from the UK and short transfer times
Tennis Holidays for Singles
If you are looking for Tennis Holidays for Singles, then we’ve got you covered! There’s nothing better than meeting new people, making new friends and sharing your common passion. Tennis is something that unites people through a constant love for improving.
- Our Tennis Holidays for Singles are unique, we bring people together in a fun and friendly way.
- Travelling on a Tennis Holiday on your own can be daunting, but that’s where our Active Away host steps in to make sure you feel welcome from the moment you step off the plane at your destination.
- Being Single is great fun – it gives you the freedom and flexibility to travel on a Tennis Holiday whenever you want!
- Our typical demographic is 45 – 65 years old so this means they are also perfect tennis holidays for singles over 50.
Tennis Holiday Deals
Occasionally we offer some Tennis Holiday Deals, such as our Calendar Launch. This is the best time to book an Active Away Tennis Holiday as we offer a generous discount. Outside of our launch offer, do make sure you receive our email marketing information as we often send out discount codes there.
– Do be aware though – the launch is always the best time to book and gives you the best Tennis Holiday deal so make sure you register before we launch the future calendar.